Pumpkin Seed Recipe
- Rinse seeds in water until the water is no longer orange-ish
- In a container, fill with water until it just covers the seeds. Pour in a-lot, a-lot of salt. Then pour in some more. Stir. Let it soak in the frig for NO LESS than 24 hours. (stir occasionally during 24 hour period.)
- Take seeds and dry them on paper towels.
- Heat oven to a medium heat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam. Spreads seeds out to one layer deep. Lightly salt seeds with fine grained salt.
- Bake seeds for roughly 8-ish minutes. Turn seeds with spatula, half way through. The trick is, you will hear them start popping. They should look dry but NOT brown. Brown=Burned