Also in physics, three dimensions of space and one of time is the accepted norm. There are theories that try to unify different forces and such – these theories require there to be more dimensions. Superstring theory, M-theory and Bosonic string theory respectively posit that physical space has 10, 11 and 24 dimensions. These extra dimensions are said to be spatial. However, we perceive only three spatial dimensions and, to date, no experimental or observational evidence is available to confirm the existence of these extra dimensions. A possible explanation that has been suggested is that space acts as if it were "curled up" in the extra dimensions on a subatomic scale, possibly at the quark/string level of scale or below.
An analysis of results from the Large Hadron Collider in December 2010 severely constrains theories with large extra dimensions.”
So would a ghost be classified as being in another dimension? How about shadow people? Are those 2 different dimensions or do they share the same one, which is why we can see them every once in a while?
And how do these dimensions form? Is it every time a person has a choice? In one dimension a person does route “A” and then the dimension splits off so that same person can take route “B”?
Is this what explains a psychic? That their brains are more linked to the other dimensions then the rest of ours.
Perhaps this is why we only use 10% of our brain, because the other 90% is spread out over multiple dimensions.
A lot of questions. Very few answers.