So in this blog I’ll go over what occurred during these extraordinary events. But the speed in which it happened is still to be determined.
It is said by some geologists and scientists that 11,500 years ago a deadly cycle happened and this is the point at which this cycle will happen again where another ice age will come back. It is said there are increased cataclysmic type occurrences when these cycles happen. Whether this 11,500 year cycle is true or not is unknown, but one thing is for certain, drastic Earth disasters are occurring more often and closer together.
In the past 200 years,
- 3 of the largest ever earthquakes have happened and earthquake occurrences have gone up by 62% in that time period.
- Underwater volcanoes and earthquakes in the oceans have gone up by 88% in the past three years, increasing the ocean's temperature and is already affecting the ocean's life forms.
- An increased number of hurricanes and there strength have increased. During the historic 2005 Hurricane season, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) ran out of names for major tropical storms, using letters of the Greek alphabet to name storms for the first time since storms began acquiring names in 1953
- More powerful tornado seasons are at an all-time high.
It definitely seems as if the Earth is shifting for some reason or another.
The effects of the pole shift may have some terrible results in a short period, or perhaps it will be gentle and take a hundred years to take place if it happens in a long period. Since human beings have never been through a pole shift that they know of in recorded history, no one really knows how a pole shift is going to work or what the results will be.
If a pole shift does take place, it is said that the axis and magnetism of Earth will be changed, the poles will flip and reverse so that the south pole will have a positive magnetic charge instead of a negative magnetic charge, and the north pole will have a negative magnetic charge instead of the positive magnetic charge it now has.
- When this happens, it is believed that the Earth's rotation will change as well. The Earth's rotation will completely reverse and will literally spin in the opposite direction. Now no one knows this for sure, but scientists at NASA are presuming the reversal would take place. The science of magnetism depicts that if the poles reverse then Earth's rotation will also reverse.
- The cataclysmic effects would be that the bodies of water would actually move just the way the water in a glass would slosh if the direction the glass is moving is changed. All the people who live in the "slosh zone" would be subject to tsunamis and flooding.
- The Earth would not be stable during such a drastic change in its magnetic field. Tectonic plates would shift and move, earthquakes would happen, volcanic activity would be triggered.
- Incredible storms with wind and water would batter the surface of the Earth while the weather patterns readjust.
- All electronic devices will fail, become damaged, and possibly irreparable.
- Satellites would be lost.
- Direction based on magnetism would be obsolete, and even bird migrations would be completely interrupted, which in essence would endanger those types of species.
- The worst thing that will occur, however, is that the sun's radiation will have no obstacle to reaching the Earth and the Earth will literally be uninhabitable for humans if that is the case. The magnetic field of Earth serves particularly to block radiation, the harmful rays of the sun, from reaching the surface. Plants would not be able to grow, animals will die, and so will all humans who are still left on the surface.
After Noah's flood, in the Bible God told Noah that the Earth will be destroyed by fire next time it is destroyed. Could solar radiation be how that happens? Or perhaps even a solar plasma cloud, which some say is another way that it is possible for the sun to fry the Earth in an instant. A solar plasma cloud is literally a piece of the sun that breaks off and shoots into space, and it would fry anything it touches. Some say that the sun has spewed solar plasma clouds off into space before and fortunately the Earth wasn't in its path.
Pole shifts are cyclic occurrences on the Earth and the cycles are natural. This is something that happens to the Earth naturally through cosmic cycles that happen like clockwork when looked at from the perspective of celestial events. Spiritual texts in some traditions suggest that these pole reversals happen every 26,000 years and that the north and south pole have switched before more than once. In Hindu texts these cycles are called Yugas. Even the Bible says in Isaiah 24:1, "Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty, and makes it waste, and turns it upside down." The Mayans also have records and legends of such occurrences. Somewhere in humanity's innate knowledge, this information is within and is recorded in a way that could be taken quite literally in light of today's challenges with the possible 2012 polar shift. Scientific proof and evidence shows that there have been pole reversals before on Earth as well.
It is a natural cycle when Earth goes above and below the galactic equator every 26,000 years. It takes 26,000 years for our solar system to make one full orbit around the galactic center. Each time it does this it goes through the galactic equator and the Earth's poles reverse. This happens back and forth every 26,000 years.
NASA has verified that there is now positive magnetism energy appearing in the south pole, which is normally supposed to be in the north pole only. The South pole is supposed to only have a negative magnetic charge. In the past 150 years, there has been a migration between the north and south poles and their respective magnetic charges of positive and negative magnetic reversal. Another thing that NASA has observed is that the sun literally reverses its poles every 11 years at the peak of each sunspot cycle. The solar pole shift will happen again in 2012 exactly. There is some concern about the extra solar activity that will be happening in the sun during this cycle, solar cycle 24, but there is some comfort in the fact that 2012 is just another normal time for the solar cycle to happen. It is natural.
Yet, if the 2012 polar shift is drastic, than everyone will have serious challenges in surviving it.